Saturday 7 March 2015

Wartime Farm Goes to India

Today is my little brothers birthday, he's currently on an epic three week long backpacking trip around India. As with his holiday last year to China he has been sending me daily Whatsapp updates and pictures of his journey so that I can assure myself and my internet free parents that he is safe and sound and clearly having a wonderful time!



Today his travels took him to Uttar Pradesh where he sent me pictures of his birthday trip to the Taj Mahal and imagine my surprise when I saw the below!

Wartime Farm pullover Goes to India

It's only the flipping Wartime Farm Pullover outside the Taj Mahal!! This is getting to be one well travelled knitted!

Wendy x

6 comments:

  1. That's so awesome!!! Both the journey and the pullover :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pullover is more well traveled than I am! (Which isn't saying much.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, thats so funny!!! I think your war time top must do a world tour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe, that is one international woolly. I'm dead envious of his trip, he must be having a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete